Friday, August 19, 2005

Track 4 "Save Me".....................


Probably one of the most emotional songs I've ever written. I had just lost my German Shepherd Dog who was my best friend for 9 years. He had stuck with me thru thick and thin. He wasn't suppose to die for another 3 to 4 years. But he came down with a spleenic tumor that broke away, and he just went down. It tore me up. I cried spontaneously for 4 days.

Well about the same time, The whole world was watching a young woman being starved to death on national TV. So if you think of this young girl:











The song will make much more sense. Musically, it's what I've always wanted to write. It just took incredible angst to get it out.

I Love this song more and more every time I hear it.


Ace out...........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home