Friday, November 19, 2010

It's hard to blog with one eye ;- (

Friends and Fans, please bare with me. I had my right eye operated on at the end of October (they removed some scar tissue from the inside of my eye) so I can really only see out of one eye. This makes it really hard to blog. Knowing ahead of time that I was going to be visually impaired, I uploaded some sermons in advance at my cyber church. The Cafe on the other hand, has been semi-neglected as it's just really hard to write when you can't see what you're writing.

I'm back on that awful facebook. It seems Facebook has become as essential as a cell phone in the year 2010. (both pains in the butt)

But if you know me, you know that my Idea of success is to be able to live and go anywhere without keys or a wallet. I know, it sounds like the indigents down by the tracks. But think of it, if you could go anywhere you wanted and didn't need keys or a wallet.

Obviously, you would need a driver or some sort of transportation. Your house would have security so you wouldn't need keys. You would carry cash for purchases. Never charge anything.

I LOVE IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home