Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

2008 ! I'm amazed at everyone of these that I make it to. It's really only 24 hours away from yesterday and only about 14 hours away from tomorrow. It's another Tuesday. But damn, when you look at the number 2008 and think that Prince wrote a hit song about partying like it's 1999, you gotta wonder how hard you should party for each New Year you make it to after 2000?

What am I gonna do in 2008?

Lose weight? SCREW IT.

Be more Organized? SCREW IT.

Be more Consistent on blogging? SCREW IT.

This IS the YEAR I:

Record the Hardest Rocking Album ever made.

Make the cover of Rolling Stone.

Tour Europe.

Tour Japan.

Sign an Apple endorsement.

Become a spokesman for ATT.

Set My sites on Running for Congress.



Happy New Year all......




Ace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home