Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Freezing our asses off at the Duck

In what could have been our last show at the "Mucky Duck", I must say that it was one for the memory. All of the shows at he Duck are outside. The temperature at showtime was somewhere in the upper 40's (i think). All I know is that I wore leather gloves to pack in and pack out. The first two sets I was thinking "Valley Forge". The 3rd set was unbelievable. All I can say is that it turned into a Shred-0-mania set. People where taking pictures. Lots of people were interviewing us. Everybody wanted a piece of us (literally, I got my hair pulled)except the night manager. Don't know why, but I'm not going to worry about it. We had lots of people standing in 40 degree weather clapping and screaming.

What else is there to Rock and Roll.

I'll let you know where we land next.


Ace out............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home