Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 4 ~ Recording the New Album

I'm almost finished recording the first song of the new Album "7 Secret Vibrations". If you're into quantum physics you'll know what this album is about. I'm really hoping it will be recorded by the end of the month. It's only 7 songs ,but from the end of the first song, it's the best music I've ever recorded. This album will make me "Notable" for all of you Jack Asses at Wikipedia.

Yes , this album says a lot and has a lot to say. What can I say? It's going to feed a certain demorgraphic group right now.

After I finish this album, I'm going to start one more album of 11 songs. I promise to give you an album of songs in the genre of John Fogerty, Dave Edmunds, Nick Lowe and The FACES.

No estimated date of completion on this album. But there's no time limit either. I'm shooting for October.

Then maybe, just maybe, if I have time. I'll do a rockabilly Christmas album.




Cheers,


Ace out.................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home