Sunday, July 06, 2008

Law of Attraction - Getting Clear - WARNING

I've invited all of my readers and fans to give the Law of Attraction a try. And I've mentioned that one of the drawbacks when attempting a manifestation is your junk trapped in your sub-conscious mind called "limiting beliefs"

These are thoughts and beliefs that tell the universe, "I'm not worthy of money" or success. So we do "Ho Oponopono" by saying "I'm Sorry. Forgive Me. Thank you. I love you". And we do emotional freedom technique (EFT) or "Tapping" on your nerve bundles that control your "Chakras".

WARNING:

Be careful what you ask for. Since practicing the above, I've had people from my past come out of the woodwork to confront me. And THEY CALLED ME!!!!!!!!! I'm serious. I've gotten phonecalls from my older long lost relatives that have raised incredible questions about my past. I've had to face my fears.

When you grow up in a dysfunctional family; and your parents die when you're young, you get to make up your past because nobody is around to really tell you what was happening. In my case, when my siblings started calling me, they raised more questions than answers. But in dealing with the new, I've come to accept the old and let it go. The new is acually an exciting personal challenge.

But if you try the cleansing tools I mentioned. Prepare to face your demons.


Ace Out...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home