Saturday, July 12, 2008

Vaya Con Dios Tony Snow 1955 - 2008




I knew Tony Snow. In 2004 when he had his own syndicated radio talk show; I re-recorded a copy of "Talk Radio" and personalized it for Tony.




"Thank you Tony for Taking my call I'm a long time listener and I've heard it all on, Talk Radio"
Tony was one in a trillion. He was by far, one of God's nicest creatures ever to walk in the 20th century. His death at 53 was 53 years too soon. But it's led me to wonder if nice people like Tony internalize the angst of life and it manifests itself in the form of cancer. I know really good people that die before their time. It's no secret that stress is related to cancer. And you look at people like Tony that are always putting on a happy face and not once do you ever hear a "Fuck you" when you know they feel like saying it. Or maybe they don't and they should feel like it.
I don't know.
I do know that losing Tony Snow was a deep loss for America, not just the Bush Administration or Talk Radio or even Washington DC, but a tragic loss for everyone. Tony was one of those people that could make you feel better about life by just knowing him.
Vaya Con Dios Amigo
Ace out.................




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home