Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Your Higher Self

Your higher self is the perfect version of you. And from what I've gleened; he/she lives in spiritual form in the ether or "other side". I'm new to this but I'm not new to the concept of Angels, (no not the ones from Anaheim) Spirit guides and the Higher self.

I know and thank God for my guardian Angels. I've had them bail my ass out many times "almost literally". One night on Bethel Island I was forced to blow an official breathalyzer test. I made one of those emergency hotline request of an Angel to interceed on my behalf.

I blew an 0.799999 ha. Thank you Gabriel.

I'm learning more about spirits incarnating into the fetus and at what point abortion becomes murder. Email me and I'll share my beliefs with you.

I believe that we come into this world with a purpose. We ALL have a God authorized purpose. And there are spiritual entities that have contracted to help us.

You think I'm crazy don't you.

Well, We'll all know in a hundreds years won't we?




Ace out...................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home