Friday, January 11, 2008

The Poster boy for anti-abortion??????

I don't think so. There's a blog/website out there that is using my "Save Me" Video as a support for their anti-abortion message. But let me make it clear. I'm not anti-abortion, I'm anti-death. But I do support the death penalty. Some of you may call me a hypocrite for this but when the death of one outweighs the death of many, you gotta make the hard decision. It's the same with War. Those who hate war better know how to fight. It's like that line in the 80's movie "The Karate Kid". Young Ralph Maccio is learning Karate "So he doesn't have to fight". It's the same with war. You better believe that the stock pile of nuclear arms in those bunkers kept us from going to war many times.

But I digress.

I'm opposed to Euthanasia, I'm opposed to abortion, I'm opposed to fascist terrorist takeovers, Hell, I hate it when they spray for bugs. But this doesn't mean that my video Save Me makes me a right wing fanatic. If anything, I agree with what president Bush "said" but failed to "do" and that was to act on the side of conservatism. But by not getting involved; Bush allowed the Florida lynch mob to proceed with the death sentence of helpless Terri Schiavo.

I'm opposed to the bombing of abortion clinics. I would like to see Roe v. Wade overturned. Perhaps women would realize that they have a choice to keep their legs closed. I feel that killing a fetus is no different than killing a witness to a crime. I think that's originally where the phrase "have it taken care of" came from. A mob boss would tell a hit man to "have him taken care of". Make it go away.

Again, my focus is on proactive personal responsibility, not violent aggression. Killing abortion doctors is not, I repeat, NOT the answer to Roe versus Wade. Voting for a conservative president that will nominate conservative supreme court justices will address the needless death of unwanted pregnancies.

So if you see me on "Abortion Clinic 911 emergency calls" Please know that I don't condone the radical methods used in closing baby killing clinics. I'd prefer that women choose their sex partners with a bit more confidence. And the same goes for men that act like dogs.


Ace Out.................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home