Saturday, October 22, 2005

Apologies for the Absence......

I just relocated from the beautiful yet pretentious "Los Altos, California" to the less Ostentatious "Sunnyvale" California. Home of fine Asian cooking. I know if must be because 90 per cent of this city is Asian so there must be someone fixin somthin good somewhere.

But I finally got one of those houses with the big tall wall in the front obscuring the private courtyard from the public's view.

I would seriously reccomend allowing professionals to do your moving once you get over the age of 40. (not that I would be in that age category) But here's how it happens. First you start thinkin' " It'll be just like moving stuff to a gig". Then to finish that notion off, you say, I don't want gorillias moving my equipment (which I don't) so why not just make an extra trip for the couch, bed and desk. Because that crap weighs 50o pounds apiece. Needless to say, it was close to the dumbest thing I've ever tried, and after 7 days, we're still moving clothing, boxes and wine glasses.

Next time, call Mayflower, pay them 400 bucks and a little extra then go to Hawaii with the spare time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home