Friday, July 15, 2005

BCODD........................


I don't think DNA Testing is necessary. But further suspicion has certainly crossed my mind when looking thru photos of Gary Hoey and myself. Gary insists that he and I are the Bastard Children Of Dick Dale. And the more I look at the photos, the more they appear to look like a family album. I can't help but hear Dick Dale's voice in the back of my mind saying "Use the force Ace- Search your heart. You know it to be true."

If this is true; Is it possible that maybe Stevie Ray Vaughan was part of this brotherhood?

Who knows how many great guitar shredders Dick Dale is physically responisble for?

This would certainly explain the difference in talent between Jimmy Vaughan and Stevie Ray. The genes just aint there.

And they don't even look alike. Hell, I don't look nothin' like my brother.

And I aint seen Gary's "supposed" brother, but I'm sure he don't look anything like Gary. Dick you prolific propagator. Did you intend to start your own chosen race of guitar shredders? I would have been born when you where 19. Same with Joe Satriani. Stevie would have been born when you were 17. Steve Vai would have been born when you were 21. Damn boy..........
Talk about sewing your wild oats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home