Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm looking Forward to the next Administration....

But not for the same reasons most liberal kool aid drinkers are. I think it will be fun to treat OBAMA with the same love and respect that the media treated President Bush with. I can't wait to motivate people to stand on corners and protest the War in Afghanistan. (Isn't that where the democrats keep saying the "ball" is)?

I've already painted my cardboard sign that reads "Obama Lied". Impeach the President. What did he know and when did he know it. Where's his real birth certificate? I heard he was born in Mombasa.

Yep, Let's see how the Marxist like it. (If he makes it to the swearing in ceremony alive). I heard on You tube that there were some boys down in the south that weren't gonna let that happen.

What ever.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home