Tuesday, January 06, 2009

2009 ~ The Year Ace comes to YOUR town

I was reflecting on some Estherham videos I had watched. Something caught my attention that had bothered me from the first time I heard it. Esther likes to make fun of our "Croaking" experience. (dying) Then she goes on to say that they enjoy being disrespectful of our Idea of death because: "There is no such thing as death".

She says "You don't die" Nobody dies according to Abraham via Esther.

I couldn't help but think of the conversation with Eve in the garden when Satan said, "Surely you will NOT die if you eat from the tree of knowledge". The next verse that popped into my mind was, "The wages of Sin is death".

Somebody is calling someone a liar.


May you have a wonderful 2009 and I hope to be rocking in your home town this year.



Ace out...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home