Sunday, April 30, 2006

Back on the Market, 1 day left.........

I'll be so glad when this guitar is sold. I've had it 24 years so parting with it is like seeing your kid off to war, or college. I decided to finally sell it in hopes of a "Collector" buying it. Which is why I re-listed it for $9,000 .

You wouldn't believe the idiot emails I've been getting from just ignorant ebayers. They don't realize that the reason I jacked up the price was to keep this guitar from going to them. I tried to explain to my wife Corrine just how rare this guitar is. It's easier to find a split window corvette. It's sort of like finding a "Honus Wagner" rookie card. I believe there are only 9 of them in existence. Well, there are only 30 of these guitars that were ever made. Mine is the highest number that Neal Moser, the designer, says he's come across. YOu just can't get them anywhere.

With 59 les Pauls and Nashvilles going for 12,000. This is a bargain. I just hope it goes to a good home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home