Friday, April 14, 2006

My Former Boss to Testify in front of Grand Jury......


I use to assist Art Ting in Surgery. Art is Barry Bonds' personal surgeon. This could be considered by some "a curse". But Art was subpenaed by the Grand Jury to appear. I would assume they are going to inquire as to why Mr.Bonds took a year to recover from an infection. It's going to be interesting because of the doctor/patient privelidge. But for those of you that avidly read my musings, you remember back in February I wrote about the Operating room at the Fremont Surgery center being cultured and found "normal flora". ie, no germs. So something was effecting this pateint's immune system. I read in Yahoo sports that Bonds' ex-mistress is going to testify that she told her that he "knowingly" had been taking steroids since 1998. This equal perjury. She also mentioned that she recieved money that Bonds got from autograph signing at card shows which was not reported to the IRS.

Barry, you reap what you sow. I reccomend that you give your life to Jesus and pray for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home