Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Words never Heard..............

Have ya ever.................... Had so much to say that when you finished saying it you realized you were just unloading ? I got a simple email from an old friend yesterday. I hadn't seen them for 3 years. They wished me well. I said, "Thank you......" Then I went on to write about 8 paragraphs about the ups and downs of being a musician.

When I had finished purging my head of all the disappointments and highpoints; I deleted everything but the Thank you part. Sometimes I wish I had one of those high tech email systems that hold on to your email for 30 minutes before it sends it. But knowing me, that would just give me 30 more minutes to stick my foot in my mouth.


Ace Out....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home