Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"I AM THAT I AM"

Exodus 3:13

And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

14And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.


It is vital that you decide that the Bible is the living word of God in it's entirety, or you decide that God is what you make him subjectively.

Should you choose to accept Bible teachings as God's written form of mass communication, then be not like Senator Obama who chooses to mock Leviticus and Deuterotomy.



Senator Obama finds it hard to hide his Muslim roots.

My point is, read each sentence of the Bible in context. Then you will find that when Christ says "Love your enemy". You'll be able to apply it to new thought teachings of staying in a high vibrational state.

If you choose not to accept the Bible as your instruction booklet, you're on your own. Even worse; you're at the mercy of other humans and "their" perceptions.

Unlike the average Catholic or Protestant Christian worshipper; I ackowledge the existence of spiritualists, higher self, guardian angels, spirit guides and lost spirits. I also am aware of evil spirits, satan and his minions. Most of these are spoken of in the Bible. And be admonished, not all spirits have your best interest on their agenda.

People commonly ask me:"Do you believe in the Bible in the literal sense"? The answer is an emphatic "YES" When the Bible speaks in the literal sense.

The above statement has been the cause of many wars and fights among well meaning Christians. Where to decide the literal from the analogy has split God's church.

I will attempt to translate passages for those hungry spirits that seek truth. For those of you who want to believe that YOU are god; you're on your own. Go make your own truth. But if you want to practice the Law of Attraction; check into the Cafe every now and then and see if what I say "Resonates" (new buzz word) with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home