Sunday, October 28, 2007

I guess I can explain the last blog entry

If anyone lives in the Monterey peninsula and plays a respectable Bass, and wants to be an X-15, the position is open. I think I can count on one hand the Bassists that appear to be available.

I hope everyone has a fun Halloween, take it for what it is. If you have cats, please keep them in the house between now and November 1st. I guess I can do my usual Halloween Rant about how schools encourage Satanic behavior at this time of the year, but don't you dare wear a Cross or Star of David around your neck. And remember it's Winter Holidays, not Christmas. But little Johnny looks so cute in his Devil costume doesn't he?

Enough, it's getting old. The hypocrisy of the left is like a tumor. Why does free speech only apply to anarchist (or anti-Christs) to be more specific.

Ace out.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home