Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Play Guitar...............

If you live in the SF Bay Area, you're in luck. For a mear 35 bucks, you can learn to play guitar like your's truly. Not only will I teach you my dazzling solos and power chords, but in 6 months, if we haven't killed each other, I'll take you into my recording studio and record a demo. Then you'll have a CD to play for your girlfriend or boyfriend, or your mom will have something to show for her money. Who knows, you can rip it to an MP3, upload it to Myspace.com and get lots of new groupie friends. It could change your life.

If you want to take lessons, email me : Ace@AceAndres.com I'm holding my lessons at the Haight and Ashbury music Center in downtown Sunnyvale. Get in touch soon because space is limited.


See you soon future Rock Stars.


Ace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home