Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm FURIOUS

These Raghead Bastards being held at club gitmo are the same scum evil filth that beheaded our soldiers then stuck boobytraps to their extremities so who ever came to claim the remains would get blown up.

The 5 Judges from the U.S. Supreme court today actually voted to extend "Geneva Convention" rights to these terrorists. WHY? Who from Al Queda or even the Taliban were present at the signing of the Geneva convention that would include them in this treaty? And even if they were (which they weren't) They lost all rights when they went around beheading POWs.

And to make matters worse; if I hear one more candy ass chicken shit from "code pink" say that we're treating the animals in custody in gitmo "inhumane", I'm going to have to check myself into an asylum. I'm serious. Code pink is a new coward movement that wants us to cut and run. Admit defeat and "bring our boys home". HEY NEWS FLASH. YOU DUMBASS LIBERALS. OUR BOYS VOLUNTEERED. They don't want to come home until they win. So get your treasonous head out of your New York Times and start supporting our troops and this country.

Excuse me while I go purge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home