Friday, February 10, 2006

ACE vs. The Terminator, or Governato...... ummm Arnold

I finally got a response from the Office of the Governor of California. I wrote him a scornful, scathing letter of rebuke in regards to him selecting "Susan Kenedy" as his chief of staff. For those of you that aren't aware, Susan is the president of the west coast chapter of NARA (natioanl Abortion Rights Association). She's a flaming lesbian.

This is not the republican Governor I elected. I told Arnold that if he didn't reconsider his choice I would support his opponent next year in the Governer's race. Arnold responded saying that he didn't care which party he belonged to, and that Kennedy shared his vision for California.

So begins my crusade to oust Arnold from the governor's office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home