Thursday, June 25, 2009

Vaya Con Dios Michael Jackson


I know that to many musicians, I'm the only professional musicaian they've ever played with that performed Michael Jackson music.

I ALWAYS enjoyed Michael. Most of the time when the public was ridiculing him, I felt sorry for him. He was such an easy target for false accusations. I'll never forget the first time I played "Billie Jean" live. It led me to believe that everyone has some Michael Fan in them.

I remember the Jackson Five back in 1969. They were such a cool "Rock" group. They were Black, but they Rocked.

I hope this is the end of the Trilogy. Yesterday Ed McMahan checked out. This morning Farrah Faucet Checked out and now the King of Pop.

I'm really sad for America. Michael, I hope you're finally happy.



Sincerely,


Ace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home