Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday Night Seafood Dinner at the Andres' house

My wife, being from the midwest was expection the worst when I informed her that I was making Cioppino for dinner. Just in case, I had 2 Halibut steaks on the side as a back up. But the Halibut was over shadowed by one of the most wonderful Cioppino dishes I've ever made. And It was done on the cheap side. But it was awesome.

I used

2 cups of V8 juice
1 small can of Tomatoe sauce
1 cup of Chardonay
1 chopped small size yellow onion
10 minced galic cloves
10 sliced baby Bella mushrooms
1 bunch of Cilantro
1 tblspoon of Oregano
1 tblspoon of Basil
3 Bay leafs
1/3 pound of bay scallops
2 cans of baby clams WITH the juice
1/3 pound of small count shrimp
1 can of oysters and the juice
1 tablespoon of black pepper
1 chopped anaheim pepper
1/8 teaspoon of Ceyenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon of Chili Powder
4 stalks of celerey
about a cup of frozen chopped Spinach
and a small handfull of Orzo pasta.

Try it, you'll love it.

You're welcome ahead a time


Ace out..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home