Friday, November 25, 2005

5 O'clock in the morning?????????????????

I see the newest marketing rage this year is to open your doors at 5 oclock in the morning. Hell, If I'm up at 5 in the morning, point me back to my bed cause you know I'm sleep walking.

They say that Christmas sales account for 1/3 of retail sales in the U.S. . Is it no wonder that they try cramming Christmas down our throats before Halloween? Don't get me wrong, I love the smell of a douglas fir, and toys under the tree, but there's a reason that Santa is the last guy to come by on the Macy's TG Day parade. He's suppose to represent the official beginning of the Christmas "shopping" season.

Speaking of Christmas, you'll want to check back on Christmas day for my annual Christmas publication. By the way, where are all the liberals now that hate Jesus and want God out of the public's sight? Do you think the two faced Michael Moores and Al Frankens (see the new book "Do as I say") are out there trying to sell their anti-American books as "Christmas Presents" ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home