Monday, September 01, 2008

An Obama Kind of Love ~ RIP

I took down the Video "An Obama kind of love". I only wanted to see how many hits it would get before:

A. YouTube removed it
B. I got sued by The Reverend Horton Heat
C. The Views tapered off.

The hits started tapering off yesterday. But not before 2,301 people clicked on it. It was a 3 star video, pretty good considering all of the pro-Osama rhetoric going around. Then again, this does appeal to Osama homosexual supporters.

As most of you know, I think Obama is a hack and doesn't deserve the brain wave process. So I took it down (voluntarily) today.

2,301 hits in one week. Not bad eh?

I would rather make Videos about John and Sarah than waste more bandwidth on a Black Jimmy Carter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home