Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Another April 15th

I'm getting more and more pissed off at the government. I'm having exactly what the w4 worksheet says to have taken out. Actually, more. And still I owe those bastards almost 2 thousand.

I'm also really heart broken at all the people that are getting their homes forclosed. The only thing that disgusts me more than people losing their homes are the hacks trying to sell you DVDs on how to take "advantage of the foreclosure market" I know what it's like to lose my home. My ex-wife set me up like a bowling pin and got everything that didn't fit her. And here's the real BS. After she used the kids to get the house, I ended up with the kids. I was a single parent for about 5 years. No house, just a trashy apartment at the end of an ally.

You would think that we could stop spending so much damn money buying houses for Iraqis and work out a way for Americans to keep their homes.

It's just Wrong. This country is becoming more polarized by the day. The rich are getting richer and the middle class is getting poorer. And the poor, well, it's getting harder to be poor. The poor are becoming indigent.

I'm really sorry for everyone that's lost a job or lost your home. The American Dream is becoming the American Scream.


I'm sorry,


Ace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home